zomg, today was freakin' busy at my 40-hour site. Normally, it's soooo slow. We'd just stand around and chill. But today, I was pretty much doing something for the whole 7 hours that I was there. Once again, the pharmacist makes me answer all the phonecalls.
For some reason, everyone realizes that they need to call in their refills. Oh wait, I just realize that it's the 28th and ppl are probably low on their drugs haha. But like dude, I filled so many prescriptions for painkiller today. I got so many vicodin and norco, esp. from dentists. What, is everyone getting their teeth done this week? Ah well, at least I know the strengths for vicodin, norco, and tylenol #3 now. (Vicodin = 5/500, Norco = 10/325, Tylenol #3 = 3/300)
Since we're doing a lot of narcs today, there were a lot of bitching. Seriously, just because you're bitching 'bout it doesn't mean that we'll give you your meds, you freakin' addicts. You're just showing us how addicted you are.
And yeah, one lady called in freakin' 9 rxs for her husband and his dog. How cute. A puppy got a prescription hahaha. Its kinda funny. She was like "ok, I need refills fro George. And then I need prescription for Polo" Me (totally not paying attention): what's Polo's last name? Lady: uh...he's a dog... Me: oh ok hahaha [lady, how the hell would I find the dog's freakin' profile]. Ah well, turns out the dog takes the last name of the owner. Still, it's cute. He's getting refills for Lactulose. I guess, he's having poopy problems? hahaha. I told my roommate 'bout this and she said that she had to fill rx for mood-stabilizer for a dog. wtf, the dog is schizo? hahahahaha.
Ok, I should go study for my quiz :-P urgh. Seriously, I enjoy working more than studying.
Oh, when I came in to work, some lady asks me what to take for allergy (she was on the phone w/ someone). I told her to get Loratadine. The person she's getting the drug for has "air allergy" and not like rashy allergy. :-P
One more interesting story. A guy got a sample for a med and he wants us to call doctor for prescription since the med works for him. Guess what the med was for? Cialis. tee hee hee. The med works for him ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment