Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm a pharmacy slave

So yeah, It's 3 days into my summer break and all I've done is work. Damn. I'm a slave bitch for my work. Monday was supposed to be my day off, but my lovely boss decided to call me in to work. Me, being stupid, decided to go in to work. Darn. Speaking of which, didn't see Starbucks boy working there anymore :( So there goes my motivations to work.

And these past few days, I've been doing consults pretty much at least 6hours/day. Man, I need to study up on the drugs over break now. I feel bad when I have to keep running back to ask pharmacist for stuff when patient asks me something I don't know.

Wow, I guess this is where I start studying for my patients. Damn, can't believe I'll be doing this.

Bought 2 games. I won't install them until I know I passed IPS3.

Oh, some guy came in for Levitra refills. He got 27 pills (100 days supply) and picked it up 2 months ago. Now he's out. Damn...sex every other day? (Must be selling them on black market).

Lesson of the day: Let the patient get pissed at you. Apologize. Then forget about them. That way you keep your sanity.

No comments: