So, I'm sitting at lecture right now 5 days before midterms. Anywho, no one is really paying attention with the review.
Last night I decided to hit up DMC4 again as my study break. Then I remember why I stopped playing the game for a while. Oh yeah, IT FUCKIN' SUCKS!!!
Sure, the graphics is sooooooooooooooo nice (esp. on my GeForce 8800Gt mua ha ha). The graphics is 500x better than DMC3 hnads down. However, the gameplay SUCKS LIKE HELL.
In DMC3, your first level starts off with you kicking ass out of all these demons. Now, in DMC4, your first level consists of "training shit." I specificallly turned off the training option to avoid this, but NO, the first level consists of "Hit Dante 5 times" and "Jump 5 times." wtf man. I wanna kick butt not jumping around making sure I shoot him exactly 8.8 times while doing a double flip.
Last night pissed me off even more. In most games (ok like 99.9% of all games), you beat the boss, you move on to the next level. That's just the point of having a boss--to prevent you from moving on to the next level. Now, after spending 5 tries attempting to beat this boss, I expected to just jump through the door, and level ends, giving me opportunity to save and I can go back to studying.
Is that the case? NOOOOO. I walk through the door, and there's what seems like 30min of gameplay left of the level w/ more enemies to fight. I got killed again at least 5 more times, and w/ DMC4's lack of friendly save points, I have to start over again to the point where I just finished of the boss. Who the fuck designs this fuckin' game?!?!?!?!?!?
One last word. Dante kicks ass. Nero = annoying whiny wannabe bitch.
I think I might just drop DMC4 and pick up COD4 again. At least, it has REASONABLE save point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment